Friday, June 24, 2005

Blimey, I dint know I havent blogged for so long. And I dont intend on typing a full description of what happened this week cos it'll be rather boring. Sailing the whole week, no kidding. And I've got that Sakae-NOSS thingum this weekend. And guess what ? Nurul hasnt finished her homework. The skeffin math problems are killing me.

School's starting in a bit. This Monday. Somebody shoot me. I havent finished my homework yet. I finished it during the March hols why is this holiday any different? Oooh. I know the answer. Look at how my week progresses:

Monday - swimming
Tuesday -training
Wednesday -swimming
Thursday -training
Friday -training
Saturday -language classes
Sunday -family day crap

I dont see any day empty. Do you ?

I doubt the teachers will give extentions. Skeffin boffins they are. Sadistic and ruthless creature brought to this world to make our lives a living hell.

I sholud really go now but I want to stay and rant for as long as I can. I know I'm such a superficial bitch sometimes most of the times. People have been passing away without my knowledge, The Parents and The Pests have been getting on my nerves more then usual, I'm bordering on being flat-out broke, going out of my head worrying about homework and erm...forcing myself to get over forget... some matters. But I've never really mentioned any of it in my blog. It's come to reach a paradox, really. A blog is supposed to be where you vent everything out (but I'm sure a certain person would beg to differ) but being the idealist that I am, I'd rather paint pretty pictures and fawn over them for hours, all the while trying to make myself believe them. I really should quit my net addiction, I'm getting out of touch with my own reality.

For example -I didnt even know that my aunt is staying in Malaysia. Heck, I couldnt even remember the last time I saw her, yet she'd be the first person to come to mind if someone were to mention "favourite relative". How awful, I could have been "hanging out" with my cousins. As you can probably tell, this saddens me somehow... enough to finally make me get over my self-centred notions of how I must blog about happy, magical, superficial things.. cause deep down I do care about what people think. I mean, who doesnt? Every single blogger who bother with language decorum are obviously aware that their grammar might be scrutinized by their reader. But that's not the point. The point is I really should start being honest and more open.

Well truth is, i'm not really happy most of the time.
(there I said it.)

Yet it's hard for me to admit to myself, let alone publish it to the world wide web :D


The person who came up with the english homework must think that we're pretty dumb or something. We know the meaning of aversion and all those other "intelligent" words in the worksheet. how else would I be able to come up with the above paragraphs ? And yet I still cant write wonderful A1 long essays. How crappy is that ?

Stuff it about going off line. I'll continue ranting.

When will Singaporeans ever understand that I'm not erm, sexually confused ? Oh please, I dont want to chop off all off my hair. If thats the case, I might as well shave it all off and have my head spotless. I think most people dont know how to pronounce the word bItch. Thats why it sometimes most of the times comes out as bUtch. Jason, I swear if you call me that one more time, I'll kick you and tell the whole skeffin world about you and Lydia. She'll love it, but you , under any circumstances wont. Dammit. I'd commit suicide before joining the erm, sexually confused group.

I think my mum's coming. Sorry that the point has to be left a cliff hanger. Till the next time.


Note to self: Stop reading cross over fiction books writen by British authors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home